- PacketFocus releases research revealing weakness in Email Security Vendors
- PacketFocus selected for coolest hacks of 2009.
- PacketFocus releases SmartPhone vulnerability data.
- Social Engineering reveals 100's of ID's.
- PacketFocus partners with WhiteHat Security and Imperva to offer best-in-class managed security.
PacketFocus started in 1996, providing open security research to the community. 14 years later we are still researching the latest technologies to identify risk.
Hands down, packetfocus is the industry leader in social engineering, physical security, and ethical hacking. Our services are designed to reflect a real-world attack, only in a controlled manner.
We are not like the other companies. We don't rely on a commercial "scanner" to do our work. We still do our assessments manually, down to the report writing. No templates, minimal false-positives, and 100% accurate recommendations based on your environment and industry/